Chase.com/Verifycard:- Chase Bank or JP Morgan Chase Bank is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. The change bank has a history and experience of over 200 years and offers a range of financial services. Chase offers different types of credit cards to its customers depending upon their credit score and other factors, Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card is one of them. With Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card you can earn cashback on almost every purchase of yours without paying a cent on the annual fee. Besides the card also has a hefty welcome offer which can make you consider the offer.
- 1 Chase.com/Verifycard
- 2 Apply Chase Freedom Unlimited
- 3 Activate Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card
- 4 Features of Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card
- 5 Reward Structure Of Chase.com/Verifycard
- 6 Interest and Fees
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 FAQs Of Chase.com/Verifycard
Apply Chase Freedom Unlimited
Applying for a Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card is pretty simple and straightforward, however, your credit score must lie in between the good to the excellent category for approval. It means for receiving a Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card, your credit score must be higher than 690. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for a Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card.
- First of all, visit the Chase Bank Website and move to the credit card section or direct search for Chase credit cards.
- Search for the Chase Freedom Unlimited card and click on it.
- You will see two options for applying if you are a Chase bank customer you can log in to your account or you can use the “Apply as a Guest” option.
- Now, enter the details in the respective boxes like your First name, last name, Date of Birth, Tax id type where you can choose either SSN or Tax ID number, your address and other details.
- Now provide your financial details and read the terms and conditions then click on the Submit option.
If your credit card is approved you may receive your new card within 7-10 business days in your mailbox.
Activate Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card
Your Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card comes in a sealed envelope and you will need to activate it before using it. You can activate Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card either by phone or can activate it online.
You can activate the card by calling on the toll-free number and following the instructions of the automated voice operator.
- You will find a sticker attached on the backside of your Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card.
- Now, call 1 (888) 489 7249 and verify your identity by providing your SSN, card number.
- Follow the instructions and set your PIN, your card will be activated.
- Visit the Chase bank website and log in to your account.
- Select the Activate card option from the list and activate your card.
- You will need to verify your identity by following the instruction printed on the back of your card.
Features of Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card
- The Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card doesn’t levy an annual fee,
- The card levies 3% foreign transaction fees on every international purchase.
- As the Chase Freedom Unlimited card runs on the VISA network, users also get VISA benefits like insurance coverage on collision of rental cars and roadside assistance in emergencies.
- In the new cardmember offer, users get a $200 bonus on spending $500 on purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- The Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card also offers 0% APR for the first 15 months after the account opening.
- There is no minimum redeem for cashback and you can retain the reward point as long as you want as the rewards don’t expire as long as the account is opened.
Reward Structure Of Chase.com/Verifycard
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card, you get cashback on every qualifying purchase, for example, customers earn a flat 5% cash back on travel bookings through the chase card. Customers also earn 3% on dining at restaurants and purchases made at drug stores and all other purchases customers will get 1.5% as cashback reward points.
Customers can redeem their rewards points in the form of,
- Gift cards for 1 cent per point and in the form of statement credit for the same.
- The travel booking is also counted in the 1 cent per point category.
- For the purchases at Amazon and Pay with points, the reward points can be used as 0.8 cents per point.
Interest and Fees
- The Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card has an interest rate at the rate of 14.99%-23.74% depending upon credit score once the 15 months long 0% APR expires.
- As mentioned earlier the card doesn’t charge an annual fee but levies 3% on foreign transactions.
- Balance transfer fee: The Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card charges either $5 or 5% whichever is greater on each balance transfer.
- Cash Advance fee: The cash advance fee is charged at the rate of 5% or $10 whichever is greater on each transaction.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card is a great option if you are searching for a cashback credit card with zero annual fees. You can also consider this card if you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve because when combined these cards can help you to save a lot on purchases and also rewards heavily.
That’s all for today on Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card, we have tried our best to cover all the possible features of this Chase card. However, if you have anything related to Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card feel free to ask us in the comment box, we will try our best to solve your query.
FAQs Of Chase.com/Verifycard
- How much time does it take to use the card after activating it?
Ans. You can use your Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card immediately after verifying the receipt or activating the card.
- What happens if I forgot to activate my Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card?
Ans. It’s important to activate your credit card before using it for any transaction as the card will not work without activating. In case you are not activating the card, it will not hamper much of your credit score but after some time a portion of your credit limit will be allotted to the income to debt ratio in your credit score and this can hamper your credit score in future.