www.Saksfifthavenue.com:– Saks Fifth Avenue is offering two types of card for their customers namely the SaksFirst Store card which is a store owned card and the other one is SaksFirst Mastercard which is a general use credit card.
Both cards are issued by Capital One and are designed after taking due consideration of regular shoppers at Saks Stores. As it is known Saks have two different types of stores viz. Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks OFF 5th stores and customers get rewarded on both store purchases depending upon their spending.
With both the cards Customers get a complimentary SaksFirst membership. While none of the cards charges you an annual fee, the SaksFirst Store card charges a high interest rate.
- Apply for SaksFirst cards
- Eligibility criteria for SaksFirst store card
- SaksFirst store card Activation
- SaksFirst Bill Pay
- Pros Of www.Saksfifthavenue.com
- Cons Of www.Saksfifthavenue.com
- Best way to use the SaksFirst credit cards
- FAQs Of www.Saksfifthavenue.com
- Share this post:
Apply for SaksFirst cards
Applying for a SaksFirst Store card is quite easy and can be done online through the SaksFirst website however for the SaksFirst Mastercard you have to visit the store, You can also request an upgrade after receiving the store-only card.
For applying the Store only version SaksFirst card follow these steps:
- Go to the website of SaksFirst store which is https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/
- Scroll down to the SaksFirst Store Card and click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Follow the instructions on the page and enter all the required details like Name, Address, SSN, DOB and other information.
- After entering all the details click on the submit button and wait for the approval.
Capital One is the issuer of both the cards and before issuing a card it checks the credit score of the applicant. The approval for a SaksFirst card depends upon creditworthiness and other financial factors. The credit rating must come in the range of Fair and the FICO score must lie between 580-689 for a greater chance of approval. While there are other financial factors but credit score and ratings are the main constituting factors for card approval.
Eligibility criteria for SaksFirst store card
- Applicants must be 18 years of age to apply for the card.
- Must agree to provide the personal details like Name, DOB, SSN, Citizenship details and other identity documents for verification.
- The Applicant must be able to share their Address and contact details in addition to the financial details.
SaksFirst store card Activation
You can activate the SaksFirst card online by logging into your SaksFirst account on the website is https://www.Saksfifthavenue.com. For activating the card you must have a Capital One Online account.
If you don’t have a Capital One Online account, you can set up an account by following these steps:
- Go to https://saks.capitalone.com and click on the “Set Up My Account” option.
- On the next page enter your last name and social security number as well as the date of birth then click on get started.
- On the next page enter the required information and finish the setup process of your SaksFirst account.
- Now log into your account and activate your SaksFirst card.
SaksFirst Bill Pay
You can use your SaksFirst Capital One online account for paying bills and keeping a tab on your account activity. You can use any of the three methods listed below for paying your bills.
- Online Method: You can pay SaksFirst Credit card bills online by using your Capital One Online Account. You will find different types of online payment methods.
- By using the phone: You can also pay your SaksFirst credit card Bills by phone, all you have to do is call 1-800-221-8340 and follow the instructions for paying your bills.
- By mail method: You can also send your check to the registered address of Saks Fifth Avenue which is Saks Fifth Avenue Credit Card PO Box 71106 Charlotte, NC 28272-1106
Pros Of www.Saksfifthavenue.com
- High Rewards: The SaksFirst Mastercard offers high rewards for frequent Saks Store buyers and a range of redeeming options.
- No minimum spending limit: With SaksFirst Mastercard you get strong benefits regardless of the tier and you don’t have to spend extra for more benefits.
- Discount: SaksFirst offers a range of discounts and offers on its product.
- No annual fee: SaksFirst card doesn’t levy the annual fee on their cards but it has a very high interest rate.
Cons Of www.Saksfifthavenue.com
- High Spending limit: For reaching higher tiers customers have to spend a very high amount on purchases.
- Rewards sometimes are not worth it: Sometimes qualifying for the higher status by purchasing more is not worth it as the rewards are not much in the upper category.
- High-Interest Rate: Interest rates are quite high but it is normal with store owned credit cards. The card has a very high APR of 23.99% and doesn’t serve the purpose to the people who carry a balance.
Best way to use the SaksFirst credit cards
- Reward points: Customers get a $25 gift card on every 2500 points but the catch is the rewards points less than 2500 gets expired in January if remain unused.
- Advantage of double/ triple reward days: depending upon the membership tiers customers get double or triple reward days which can be used to get maximum benefits.
FAQs Of www.Saksfifthavenue.com
- Does the Saks Credit card offer a signup bonus?
Answer: The Saks credit card doesn’t offer a signup bonus to their customers.
- What are the types of fees associated with Saks Credit cards?
Answer: The SaksFirst card is a type of reward card with zero annual fees which makes it a good choice for the low-cost rewards card. The card levies a returned payment fee of up to $25 and a penalty on late payment is up to $40.
- How to reach out to the SaksFirst customer service?
Answer: SaksFirst customer service can be contacted on (877) 383-4802.
- How many credit bureaus to Saks Fifth Avenue reports?
Answer: In general Saks Fifth Avenue reports to three different credit bureaus namely
- Activate Commonwealth Bank Card
- MBNA Card Activate
That’s all for today, if you have any other information related to the SaksFirst store card or SaksFirst MasterCard, feel free to ask us in the comment box, we will try our best to help you with that.